Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My first blog? nah..

This is just an introduction for this new blog account of mine.

I already had previous blog accounts, in wordpress, tumblr and even here, but usually, they are not personal, they were used for school purposes and other stuffs.

But this blog now is different, This will be my personal blog which I will use until I get bored from blogging.

This blogsite will contain many things, things that are happening in our world, things that are happening in my life, things that happened during the day, things that suddenly pops out of my mind, anything, everything, even explicit thing, so if you are of underage, please call you mom or dad first and let them view this blog first before you read. Because sometimes, I might include crappy and impolite words in my blog.

Anyway, that;s it for my introduction, I will start blogging maybe in a little while,
Comments, Suggestions and Violent Reactions are welcome, just post it in the comment box below the blog.

And expect a good reply from me. By the way, when I'm blogging, I usually, drink beer or any liquor. It enhances the creativity of my mind, so yeah, you might feel drunk when you're reading my blogs.

But of course, right now, you can't feel it since I'm not yet drunk, maybe in my next blog.
Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment