Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Do you think your life sucks?..

It's 3:48pm here in the Philippines, and as I was browsing the net and drinking a bottle of beer..
Our neighbor suddenly shouted, "What the fuck is wrong with this family??" I was shocked.
It was the eldest child of our neighbor who shouted.
And then beside him, I saw his younger sister crying, and the Middle Child was just sitting at the corner holding a book with an earphones stuck in his ears, as if he was not aware of the things happening inside them.


So from that scene, a question struck my mind, whose life among those three person has the worst and crappiest life? Is it the life of the eldest because he shouted? Is it the youngest because she was crying? Or the middle child because he was doing nothing? (*probably does not have any problems in life*)


And so I analyzed the things that happened in my own life, I have an elder brother, and a younger sister, that leaves me as the middle child among the three of us.


I analyzed first the life of my elder brother. He's the eldest, so he's the supposedly most responsible child. But it was different, my elder brother was like of a boss in the house whenever our parents are gone. Usually, everything that our parents told him to do was passed to us. He usually gets what he wants since he's the eldest and he always has awards from our parents for obeying the orders.
And so with that, I conclude that the life of the eldest child is a bit of a life of a boss. And is not hard but he has many responsibilities and things to take care.


And so, the next one I analyze is my younger sister. To be honest, my younger sister is a crybaby. Everytime she cries, our parents do everything they can to stop her from crying, In short, my younger sister is a bit of a spoiled child. She also gets what she wants, since she is the baby of the family. She's not like a boss or something but like of a princess type. You can't usually ask her to clean a mess or what since she's the baby, I'm not saying that she's lazy or doesn't know anything about chores and other stuffs, it's like this.. If she wants to do it, then she'll do it,. If she doesn't want to do it, then it's your problem.
And so, that gave me the conclusion that most of the youngest child are like that, they're like a baby and stuff, princesses or princes of the family, spoiled. You can't do anything about it since he or she is the most favorite among the children.


Then finally, the life of a middle child. That's me. So I was thinking again, the middle child of our neighbor doesn't care about the things happening around him. SO.. I asked myself, "Am I like that?" and then I answered my own question "No, I am a person who always smile, a joyful person who enjoys his life to the fullest." then I smiled. But after a few minutes, suddenly everything just struck my head..
The real life of a middle child..

Whenever I ask my parents for something, they are not paying attention to me, they always tell me
"Just use your brother's old things, they still look useful.."
Whenever I cry, what are they telling me?
"Stop crying, You are not a kid anymore."
Whenever I'm disobeying them..
"Where did you learn that? We didn't teach you that."
These are some of the things that started popping on my mind. Minute after minute, seconds after seconds..

And then I started remembering the past.. I became a rebellious child because of these things.
I started to run my own life without the help of my parents or siblings. I planned my life and how to live and enjoy it even though it's full of crap. I started doing things in my own way. I ran from home before. And the worst thing I did? I tried to commit suicide..

And then I started focusing again on to the middle child of our neighbor. He was just sitting in the corner, holding a book, and with earphones in his ears..


I saw myself through that child, I saw my past everything, I remember that there is a point in my life wherein I did that. I was holding a bible, and praying silently. I had an earphones on my ears and put the volume to it's max so that I wouldn't hear every noise that can disturb me.. And the only song that was inside that MP3 Player was worship songs.

And I remember, that time, I told myself,
"..Everything will be fine, I have the hardest life among the three of us. I can do this, With your help God, I know I can. Please, I don't care what happens to me, I just want you to make their lives easier. Remove their problems and give it all to me. I know seeing them happy will make me feel like there are no problems in my life. Thank you..My Lord."





And what happened earlier.. It was really a back to the past experience.
And with everything in this blog.. You may agree with me that the middle child has the hardest and crappiest life of them all. But the thing is.. It's not true..

Every people experiences this kind of things, Yes, maybe we think that our life is crap, but think of the life of the people you don't know. Maybe they feel the same.

One thing I can probably say here in which I think is true. Jesus Christ experienced the most crappiest and hardest life that a person can experience. He is the son of God, yet God gave his son to save us. Jesus Christ was tortured, he was living a life full of bad things, experienced even the most painful things. But what did he do? He gave his trust to God. He made a bond with him and gave all his faith to the Father.
Problems are always there, they will not be gone. They will occur in your life to make you stronger, to help you grow. So that if you're already old enough, you'll be ready for things that may occur your life. It is a satisfaction, not a destruction.

And with that, may God be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment